Someone Else's Star

Someone Else's Star


Bryan White



Alone again tonight without someone to love.

The stars are shining bright so one more wish goes up.

Oh, I wish I may and I wish with all my might.

For the love I'm dreaming of and missing in my life.



You'd think that I could find a true love of my own.

It happens all the time to people that I know.

Their wishes all come true so I've got to believe.

There's still someone out there who is meant for only me.



I guess I must be wishing on someone else's star.

It seems like someone else keeps gettin what I'm wishing for.

Why can't I be as lucky as those other people are?

I guess I must be wishing, on someone else's star.



I sit here in the dark and stare up at the sky,

But I can't give my heart one good reason why.

Everywhere I look it's lovers that I see.

It seems like everyone's in love with everyone but me.

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives