All Aboard The Weight Loss Train....WOOOOOO WOOOOOO

I'm on it again :) I hadn't gained anything from where I left off so that is so awesome! It's been a week and it's been pretty good.  I'm going to weigh in on Tuesdays on my own.  I'm going to do it that way until I feel I need to go back to meetings.  I got back on 3 Fat Chicks message boards again and that has really helped.  I love that website.  When I did this a couple of years ago and was very successful (60 lb's loss) I was on that website all the time.  It is such a great place for motivation and to talk to people going through the exact same thing your going through.  There are threads for 20 year old, 30 yr old, 50 yr old, Weight Watchers, South Beach, people who have had gastric bypass, some for people that need to lose 30 pounds to 100 lbs.  It's such a great website.  I can't say enough of this website lol.  If your trying to do weight loss and need to talk to people that are in the same boat as you I highly recommend it :)

On another note, my sister and Mike brought the kids from there youth group to Midland for their mission trip and I haven't really got to talk to them to much but I think it's going well.  They had a few obstacles but they worked through them.  My mom kept Ranston 4 nights and took him to work with her lol.  She sent one picture of him sitting on her desk in his bumbo and he looked bored lol.  Poor little feller...but tonight he is staying with his other grandparents and then tomorrow he is going to visit his Pop (my dad) and then he's going to spend the night with me :) I can't wait! I want to spend as much time as I can with him since they live 7 hrs away lol.
  1. I'm excited to read your excitement about being back on the train! :) Ranston LOVED spending time with his aunt Christy!!! I know he misses you! His mama sure does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw sister i just got teary eyed :( i miss his mama too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives