Tuesday, January 3, 2012

iPhone 4s.....Why....Yes Please!

I know I say I'm going to blog more but I really mean it this time lol! (Or I hope so anyways lol)  For Christmas I got a Visa gift card and I was due for an upgrade so I took the plunge and ordered me an iPhone 4s.  It's supposed to be delivered today and I can hardly contain myself!!! Is it bad that at lunch I kinda drove around looking for the Fed Ex van?  lol Ya I didn't think so.  I'm so excited to have a phone that actually takes good pictures again, that I can video chat anywhere, AND I can play my games more frequently lol!  Ok, so I'll end this silly short post now.  Hopefully the Fed Ex van will pull up any minute....

1 comment:

  1. There are hundred of new features given by Apple in iPhone4S.Recently I bought this new phone and I am very speechless to say about this phone. I have never seen this type of application in other smart phones.

    ReplyDelete