iPhone 4s.....Why....Yes Please!

I know I say I'm going to blog more but I really mean it this time lol! (Or I hope so anyways lol)  For Christmas I got a Visa gift card and I was due for an upgrade so I took the plunge and ordered me an iPhone 4s.  It's supposed to be delivered today and I can hardly contain myself!!! Is it bad that at lunch I kinda drove around looking for the Fed Ex van?  lol Ya I didn't think so.  I'm so excited to have a phone that actually takes good pictures again, that I can video chat anywhere, AND I can play my games more frequently lol!  Ok, so I'll end this silly short post now.  Hopefully the Fed Ex van will pull up any minute....
  1. There are hundred of new features given by Apple in iPhone4S.Recently I bought this new phone and I am very speechless to say about this phone. I have never seen this type of application in other smart phones.

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives