2012....You Were Good To Me

I hate goodbyes....but we must say it

2012 has been a great year for me!  There are so many great things that have happened and I can not wait to see what 2013 has in store.  I really hope that I'm not over exciting myself for it but I can't help it! 


This past year I have learned a lot about myself and the person I want to become.  I was so blessed and fortunate to have my surgery that will open a lot of these doors.  I am so close to hitting my first post surgery weight loss goal ( keep a look out for that post :).  I made Sundays my weigh in day and every Sunday is like Christmas morning for me.  I get so excited to step on the scale and see the number less than it was the week before.  I am wearing jeans that are super baggy on me and finally decided it was time to order new ones.  I went ahead and ordered the correct size I'm in now and order some for 2 sizes from now.  Just so I have them when I'm ready for that size.  Hopefully it won't be long :) 

One of my hopes for the new year is new dating :)  I'm getting to where I feel more confident and hopefully that will show to new prospects of dates.  We shall see....

I can't wait to travel in 2013!  I don't know where I'm going but I want to go lol.
There's a few "big" places I want to go but there are places I want to go and things I want to do here in Texas.

2013 is defiantly going to be about making me more happy than I already am :)

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives