And Another One Bites The Dust....

Actually, 11.4 to be exact!

I apparently didn't save my last post right and so I needed to rewrite it. Well time got away from me and I just didn't rewrite it lol.

I normally attend the noon meetings on Monday but one of my favorite people, Natasha, decided to join me at meetings so I went to a Tuesday 6 PM meeting so she could attend. I was so glad she decided to go! She had been doing it online only so I hope she enjoyed the meeting. I love attending meetings because I like hearing what other people have to say or ideas they have. I also love the accountability  it gives me and the recognition I receive at the meetings.   I lost 3 lbs this week and I earned my 2nd 5 lb sticker! The week of Labor Day I gained .4. I was ok with it. I paid attention to what I ate but at the same time I didn't make great decisions. I was definitely lucky that it wasn't more. I didn't make it to a meeting that week either. I had made plans to go on the Wednesday following Labor Day but I ended up going to Andrews to take care of the Andrews office for Sumer. After that it just seemed to close to Monday when I would be going to weigh in for the next week.  

I'm taking my journey day to day but look forward to weigh in day every week. I already can't wait to go weigh in next Tuesday!  Like in AA, you have to take it day to day. Some people have to take it meal to meal. I am glad that I don't have to think "Wooooo! I made it through that meal. Now to focus on the next." I do plan out when I'm making for dinner for the week, I just don't designate what night I'm going to eat it. 

I have made 2 new items that are definitely going into the rotation! One of them I made tonight and I was pretty shocked how well it turned out! I will post the recipes and info on them tomorrow :)

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives