Allow Me to Introduce Myself....

Just a small town girl..living in a lonley worldddd.... lol. Ok enough Journey for now. I decided to do a small "get to know me" blog for visitors. I'm a 20 something (about to be 30..yikes!) woman living in my small home town again. I love it for the most part. I know some of the most random things and I wouldn't say it's useless because it does come in handy sometimes. I love trivia. Especially about pop culture. I adore music. Love theatre (being on stage and behind the curtain). I work for my Mom and Step Dad doing drug testing. One of my best friends boyfriends once said to me "Christy, you have the most random jobs" lol. Which is true except most of the interesting jobs were part time jobs, and hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Here are the random jobs he was talking about....I once worked for a staffing agency that hired people to go into a convience store and see if they would card me for beer. My dad went with me once and we had so much fun laughing at the poor people who didn't because there facial expression was priceless when I told them they didn't pass. I worked once summer for the arena football team in Odessa at the ticket counter. I do mystery shopping for local resturaunts...hey I get free food and paid a little to go do it. I love my random life and wouldn't trade it for anything :)
  1. You have had your share of odd jobs...but that adds variety to your life!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives