It's a Glove Thing...



My sister and I love fall/winter for the simple fact we can wear gloves, scarves, and hats. I especially love fun gloves. I found these at Target in the dollar items. I loved the stripes and I loved that they were open tipped. I have a bad habit called smoking and these are perfect for that. When my sister and I were younger my mom bought us gloves that were open tipped but had the mitten part on it and could be taken back and buttoned if we wanted them to be open. So the first Christmas (I believe it was the first Christmas lol) with my sweet brother in law ,he found a pair at American Eagle and bought them for me. They were damed my "London" gloves lol. I love those gloves still today and that's been 6 years ago!



I was bored Saturday night and so I did my nails. I miss doing nails sometimes. These are sculps. That means I built the tip myself out of acrylic. When I first started doing nails that's what I was taught by my good friends Rita and Cynthia. It's definatly something that takes practice, and boy did I get it lol. I just wanted to post a pic because it's been about a year since I've done a set of sculps. I think they turned out better than my tips with overlays....maybe I really should go back to doing them instead lol.
  1. I love your new gloves!! I was so proud of Mike when he got you your London gloves. :)

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives