I'm So Excited...I Just Can't Hide It

I am so excited to say this.....

My dad is having the same sleeve surgery I had done on March 20th!  My whole family is so excited for him!  I can't wait to see the results that he gets with it.  I think I've been getting on his nerves telling him different things that happened to me but I just want him to be prepared.  It's going to be so different for him but it will be the most amazing thing for him.  Please keep him in your prayers :)

 
My dad with my sister Cymbre, niece Kenner, and nephew Ranston


On another note, one thing I wanted to do when I lost 100 pounds was have new pictures taken.  My friend Kilah is going to be taking them and I can not wait to see how they turn out.  We have a couple of things up our sleeves (no pun intended ;) that is going to make them fun and amazing!  As soon as I get them I will defiantly be posting them on here.  It's going to be so great!  Can you tell I'm excited? lol


Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives