A day late and a dollar short....






Ok, so technically it's Tuesday but I did weigh in on Monday so there's that.  For a week and a half I had been in a funk with my journey.  Not yesterday but a week from yesterday I had a 3 lb gain on weigh in.  Then yesterday I had gained 2.  I came out of my funk on Thursday but it was to late to make a big difference in my weigh in.  So good news!  I'm back and better than ever....well for now anyways.

I joined a Step Bet for the first time and I'm currently on week 4.  I have really enjoyed it!  It has made me motivated to get up and moving.  And I know my steps aren't that much but on the next one I'm sure they will go up.




I'm pretty proud of myself about making an effort.   Travis and I were in Round Rock this past weekend and I had told him to pack his walking clothes.  Friday night we ended up taking a 2 mile walk to Academy!  It was 1 mile each way and we started to worry that it was going to rain on us.  Thank goodness for Uber!

I also have a new hobby!  I finally bought a Cricut!  I've had a lot of fun playing with it and figuring things out.  I can't decide if I'll make a little business out of it or not but for now it's just a fun hobby.  I've made a few things but the past could of days this is what I've done.





Yes, that is a cart to put my stuff on.  It makes it easier to put up when I need to.  I don't really have enough room in the guest room to set up a craft area and honestly I like doing it at the kitchen table.  I'm able to hang out with Travis while I craft.  One day I hope to have a room that I can make into a craft room.  And yes.....I have  decorated it with a few vinyl :)

Hope everyone has a great week!!

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives