Goooooooddddd Mooorrrnninnngggg!   How are you?  Hope you're well!  Today's weigh in went good (if you can't tell by my writing "singing" good morning)!  I lost 2.6 lbs this week so my new total over all is 69.4 lbs gone!





For March my total was an even 5 lbs gone :)

This past weekend was a mental weekend for me.  When I started this in late August I had said when I reached a certain weight, that would be when I would go through my closet and start trying on the things that were to small and get rid of what was to big.  I hit that weight 6 lbs ago.  So I said I'll wait a week or so because of all the things I had going on during the weekends.  I wanted a Saturday or Sunday that I could basically lock myself in the closet, try the stuff on, and get it done.  I didn't want to start and stop a bunch of times. On Saturday I could not bring myself to do it.  My mind played games with me.  What if I tried things on and nothing had changed?  What if everything is still to small?  What if....what it.....what if!?  Even though I'm down nearly 70 lbs what if....

Sunday I decided to just do it.  So I went to the closet and started trying things on.  There were things that I knew was to big so I did try them on just to make sure and I ended up with a pretty big pile.  There were surprises when I tried on some jeans and jean capri's.  They fit!  They were a little snug but they fit!  I was so excited!  Now I just need for the weather to warm up for me to be able to wear them :)

On another note, I just need to brag on my husband.  He has been so amazing during this journey while he has been on his own journey.  While I've been working the Weight Watcher plan he has been counting calories.  He's lost over 100 lbs!  It's been great because we have gotten down a routine of measuring and weighing the meals I make and everything else.  He and I have our restaurants we feel "safe" to eat out at.  We tried this once before and I guess as a women I felt like I had to figure out his calories AND my points.  It was so overwhelming and I stopped.  This time around I just have to tell him what I've put into the recipe and he figures his own calories.   I'm so proud of him!
  1. Good job! I like your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whahooo...new old clothes. Proud of both of you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol ya i now need more shirts....i have to many tshirts lol. I'm proud of us too :)

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives