From My Table To Yours Sunday-Pumpkin Spiced Muffins







Happy Sunday!  So let me ask.....who loves pumpkin?  ESPECIALLY pumpkin bread or muffins from Starbucks?  ME!!! I found this recipe and did not think I would love it as much as I do.  AND they taste (in my opinion) exactly like the pumpkin loaf from Starbucks.  The pumpkin loaf is one of my go to's when I want something to go with my coffee from there.  So to say I was so excited to find this recipe in a Weight Watcher form would not be a lie.

Before I give ya'll the goods, I want to share what I've been up to this past weekend.  A couple of weeks ago I finally bought a Cricut.  I'm sure my friend Amy who has a shop in Etsy ( click HERE to visit her great shop) was happy so I'd stop bugging her to make me things ;) .  Now when I have an idea or see something I'd like to make a version of I can just do it myself.  I've got a really cute shirt that I am making my sister coming up but I haven't cut it yet.  So be on the look out for that :)




Yes....I love the TV show Friday Night Lights :) And yes...It was a lazy day at my house

And now for the main attraction!  This is one of the easiest recipes ever.  The RECIPE I found is from 2 Bees in a Pod.  Another great thing about this recipe is that it makes 24 FULL SIZE muffins.  Most recipes I have found are for mini muffins so I was really happy to find a full size recipe.



This recipe is a 3 ingredient recipe and I use my Kitchen Aid mixer but before I had it I used a hand mixer.  With the pumpkin being 0 points it comes to a 3 point muffin.  When you put in the spiced cake mix, don't freak out when you see how many points is in the whole mix.  I did a double take.  Then I remembered I was making 24 muffins and all was well in the kitchen again.



While my 3 ingredients are mixing I line my muffin tins.  I use the brownie pan from Pampered Chef and depending on my mood, sometimes I'll just spray it and put the mix in but if I don't feel like it I'll just go ahead and throw some liners in there.  They still come out square.  I also use the medium scoop from Pampered Chef.  If you like what you see from Pampered Chef click on Heidi's link on the right hand side and get you some,  you won't be sorry :)



Once it's done I put a hefty scoop into each liner.  After you've filled all of them, there will be a little left over so I just distribute the rest into the liners that look less than the others.  I also pick them up and hit the bottoms a little bit to spread it out in the liner.


Put them in the over at 350 for 20-25 minutes (I did 23 minutes). 


When its finished I left them cool for about 5 minutes in the tin and then I move them to the cooling rack.  Another great purchase from Pampered Chef.  I do not receive any perks from the mentions from Pampered Chef lol.  I was raised on Pampered Chef and really believe in their products.  They are amazing.


Fix yourself a cup of coffee and grab a muffin...and ENJOY!

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives