Happy Weigh In Mon.....er...I mean Wednesday!  I have had a trying week with my plan.  I had every intention of staying on plan while I was in Austin for my husband's grandfathers funeral but it didn't happen that way.  I did great on making sure at least my portions weren't out of control but chose poorly on what I ate.  I gained .8 (there is a point before the 8 lol) and while it could have been so much worse I was kind of sad that I didn't get my Disneyland gain off.  It will happen this week or at least half of it.  

{CORRECTION} I LOST .8 lol...I did not gain I LOST! I misread my WW ap earlier...oopsie







I had saw where a lady had pinned a picture with her weight loss for each month (I think it was a different year though) and thought how cute!  And to be able to see it in black and white to see how you did for the month and how continuous it is.  So I found this on Pintrest and started tracking in January.  I can't wait to see what it looks like at the end of the year.




I am starting a spring Dietbet!  And I want YOU to join me!  It's $35 to play, its 4 weeks, and you have the chance to either win you money back or more :)  It is so much fun!  Even though it's not really a competition with others it's fun to "compete" with them.  If you're a loser, you're a winner!
Click here Christy's Spring Bet join us for some fun!

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives