Happy Fab Five Friday! I was a part of a link up called 5 on Friday a while back and even though they stopped the link up I really liked the idea of posting 5 random things that I was into or thinking about for the week or that day.

This Fab Five Friday is all about the face! 

1.



 I had terrible skin when I was younger. It wasn’t from lack of washing my face (although I’m sure sweating playing tennis then reapplying my makeup to go play more tennis because I had a crush on one of the juniors that would be there didn’t make things any better), I was just dealt some bad skin. I have tried everything. All the popular name brand items to the grocery store brands. I had been to the dermatologist. I had done the medicine’s and creams.  When Rodan + Fields came out I’ll be honest. I thought it was an over priced fad. One day I started getting this weird dry patch on my face and couldn’t take it anymore. I decided to pay for RF and try it. I mean I had tried everything else, whats one more thing. I am so glad I did. My skin has never looked so good. The soothe line is perfect for my sensitive skin. I also use the roller and the serum that goes with it and an eye cream that’s amazing too. My friend that is my rep gave me some of the lip serum for Christmas and it complete took my dry lips to normal with in two uses.


2.



I absolutely love this foundation! It is full coverage and trust me...it does last all day. At the end of the day when I wash my face I want to see makeup on the washcloth so I know it’s still there. I get that result with this foundation. It’s not heavy and doesn’t make my face feel icky. It goes on so smooth. I use a beauty blender type sponge to apply it. And I just have to dab it on and boom...I am covered!


3.

I {LOVE} this mascara! It’s amazing! Like my skin, my eyes are sensitive as to what I put on them. I had my fair share of eye infections also when I was younger. I am very conscious as to what I put on them now.  This mascara gives a full look to your lashes.






4.  
This highliter is from Drew Berrymore’s makeup line Flower.  I’ve tried this and two different lipsticks from her line and I have liked them all. At first I thought it was exclusively at Walmart but Ulta carries it also. 



5.  About a year ago I started watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. It started because I am not good at eye shadow at all. I have only improved a very small bit but I have picked up so many tips in other areas. I had no idea that concealer went on the OUTSIDE of your foundation. I always thought it went underneath. That changed my world lol.  Now, there are some makeup tutorials that are a bit shall we say...young....for me. I’m not about to do some of the crazy colors or techniques they do. I have found two that I really love to watch and have gotten some really good tips from. Laura Lee and Tati are the two that I am subscribed to and will go to check and see what they have posted when I get a notification. 


Do you watch makeup tutorials? If so who are you watching and what tips have you learned?



Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives