From My Table To Yours Sunday-Bake Spaghetti





Happy From My Table To Yours Sunday!! I am currently in the Austin area with my husband and his family. His grandpa has passed so we are here for that. He was a great guy and I absolutely loved hearing him speak. He grew up in Brooklyn, NY and he never lost his accent. It was the best :) he will be missed by all.

With that being said, I don’t have pictures to go with my recipe from my personal experience of making it but I wanted to share a recipe.

My recipe today, Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole,  comes from Jenna at Recipe Diaries.   Yes...it is Weight Watcher friendly lol. It’s a higher point meal (10 sp) but worth every point. And again...husband approved!



This such a great recipe on so many levels. It’s so tasty, it’s quick to put together, and the left overs make an amazing lunch! {Don’t forget to weigh the pan before and after to get your correct serving size}

The only changes I make is sometimes I use ground elk instead of extra lean ground beef. I’ve never tried ground turkey but I think it would be amazing with it. I also use the Weight Watcher cream cheese. Because it’s whipped it makes it so much easier to mix with the spaghetti.  I also use minced garlic from a jar. We love us some garlic so I put quite a bit in.

This is definantly something I make when I’m wanting a comfort food.

What’s your favorite go to comfort food?


Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives