It’s Frrrriiiiddddaaaayyyy! TGIF!  {AND} it's Fab Five Friday!  Here's my randomness for the week!



1.  Trader Joes's....We love Trader Joe's.  I know there are people who think it's over rated but honestly its not.  I can find so many good things at TJ's that are great quality and delicious within the right point range for me.  There are things in the regular grocery stores that are similar to the items I purchase there but they are twice the points.  And honestly....it's either the same price or cheaper.



When we go we have to stock up.  We aren't sure the next time we will be around a TJ's so we make sure that we are good for a bit.  We love the turkey corn dogs (I take them out of the package and use the Food Saver because they come in cardboard boxes).  State Fair use to make a turkey corn dog that was really good but I haven't seen them in the grocery stores in years.  These are especially good in the air fryer.  Travis loves their bagels (I haven't tried them because I haven't wanted to spend the points on them).  Their Lite Mexican blend cheese is so good and it's a point less than the reduced fat or "lite" cheeses I have found at the store.  So I definitely stock up on those.  Travis loves the frozen enchilada's because they fall into his calorie intake for lunch and they are delicious!

2.   I can not wait for ya'll to see the recipe I have for From My Table To Yours Sunday!!  It was delicious and so easy to make.  We had some left over for our lunches the rest of the week and it's just as good warmed up.  It definitely will be in rotation at the Eckert's household.

3.  I'm still in shock about the college scam that Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman are involved in.   I mean....Felicity Huffman's bail was more that what she bribed...

4.  I wish I were still at Disneyland....

5  I really wish I had more to say but it's been a really long week at work.  One of my favorite people gave her notice and I've been doing interviews today.  They are a beating sometimes.  This time it's going to be hard because I have like 3 of them so far.  I'm making my decision Monday so at least I don't have to decide today.

Happy Friday ya'll!  Don't forget!  If you want to join my Dietbet click HERE .  We start Monday :)






Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives