Happy Friday!  Thank goodness this day is finally here!  It's been a long week and I am looking forward to sleeping and relaxing this weekend!  Here's my Fab Five Friday :)

1.  One of my favorite snacks right now is turkey pepperoni and a piece of Baybel lite cheese.  It's so good.  Kinda addicting. Only 4 points and super tasty when you are craving salty meat and cheese lol.

2.  A friend of mine started a Facebook page for people to encourage one another while working on their health and mental health.   I made a post about wanting to encourage people on little accomplishments as well as their scale going down.  I used the example of me being excited to clip my toe nails with out getting a workout while doing it and it got me thinking about the things I couldn't do pre surgery.  I get a little bit of happy tears thinking about the things I can do now.  No seat belt extender on the airplane, I can clip my own toe nails, I can sit in a booth comfortably, I can ride amusement park rides, When I look at the weigh limit on things I'm under it, and so many more!  When I had my surgery I had a list of things like that I wanted to accomplish.  Since I started in August I have something new on my list.  I want to go to iFly and do indoor skydiving!!  My sister in law said she'd do it with me.  I'm still working on my husband.

3.  I am so ready for baseball season to start.  I love going to Rockhouds games and just being outside enjoying the great weather and watching some baseball.  I always liked baseball but really started to love it when Travis and I started dating and he started teaching me more about it.  Don't get me wrong...I'd much rather be at a Texas Rangers game but I'll take what I can get...

4.  I'll give you a hint to what kind of recipe I'm posting on Sunday.....Are you ready?  Ok, here it is.  Its a really good recipe :)  There you go! lol  Just Kidding!  It's a breakfast recipe that we have loved since we started this journey.  It's a good southern type breakfast.  Trust me when I say you're going to love it too.

5.  I am getting to go to the Beach Boys concert tonight!  I am sooooo excited!  A friend I knew through American Business Womens Association gave me her tickets because she and her husband can't make it.  She didn't tell me they were 3rd row!!  How awesome is that!  PLUS!  John Stamos is playing with them tonight!  I can't wait to show pictures of it!

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives