Big Random Blog and It Ends With a Loss

Soooooo much going on lol.  So I found a picture that I wanted to share on my blackberry from my trip to my sisters.  When we were in Houston and waiting on the plane I saw this:


It is a machine that you put money into and it has all sorts of different cords to charge phones and ipods and such lol.  I had never seen one before!  That is the greatest invention ever!  Because I don't carry my charger with me, I always put it in my suitcase but what if I had some down time in the airport and wanted to add some battery power to my phone all I have to do is put a couple of dollars in there and plug it up lol.

The alumni football game was this past weekend and it was so much fun!!!  Angela and I got there and the line was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy long lol.  When we finally got through the line/consession line and got our tickets we moved to the next long line to get in.  That line went pretty fast though.  Andrews was on the visitors side so we had to walk down and walk on the track across to the visitors side.  The game had already started and I prayed as we walked I didn't get smacked in the head.  If it would happen to anyone it would be me that it happened to lol.  Cymbre really wanted to go but couldn't since she is about to have my little Ran Ran lol (I just came up with that nickname lol) so I was texting her through out the game and I sent her a picture:




The guys played so good!  It was a really good game and alot of fun.  I was really proud of them.  AND none of our guys got hurt! lol.  I did feel bad for the Monahans team because there was 2:13 left in the game and one of there guys broke his leg.  I read on the Facebook page for the game that he had to have a plate and some screws put in and he's doing good. 

And for the loss.....I lost 6 lbs this week!!!!! Yea me!!!! I was so worried I was going to be the slacker of the group but I did pretty good I think.  I don't know why I felt that way because I did everything I was supposed to and didn't even cheat lol!  I still haven't had a Dr. Pepper :) and I was really tempted today cause I went to Cassidy's for lunch and oh man they have good Dr. Peppers lol.  Tonight I upped my cardio by 15 minutes.  I wasn't sure if I could do it but I did and felt great when I was done.  I love working out with what makes me want to continue to work out.  I think that's the key to working out.  Finding something you enjoy doing because there are so many times that people attempt to work out and quit because they don't enjoy it.  When I did this last time when I had gotten down quite a bit and couldn't swim because it was cold I started Yoga Booty Ballet.  I can not wait until I can pull that dvd out and do it with out problems lol.  But for now I like doing the cardio and will add swimming to it when the pool opens in about a week :)

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives