5

Today was good.  Stayed on program :)  I was supposed to go to the chiropractor today but I ended up having to work till 6.  That's always fun when someone comes in at 4:45 pm and can't give me a sample (I do drug testing for the ones that don't know lol) and I end up having to be there forever.  So I just ended up canceling and just going to work out.  I love working out on Friday nights lol.  There was no one there hardly.  It was really nice having my choice of machine.  I'm going to go tomorrow before I get my oil changed so I hope it's the same way.  I'm going to mosey into the weight room and check it out.  I really wish the pool was open lol.  So I don't think I'm going to blog everyday about this.  I pretty much am saying the same thing over and over and over lol.  I feel like I should just copy and paste lol.  I'll probably blog about it again on Tuesday after I weigh in.  Hope everyone has a happy weekend :)

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives