4th Day

Today was a good day :)  I didn't get to go work out today at the gym because the weather was pretty crappy here but I did do yoga booty ballet here at my house.  I love ybb.  The one in partiuliar that I have is called "Latin Flavor" lol except they pronounce it "Flava" lol.  It's alot of fun.  I have drank so much water today lol.  I feel like every 5 min. I'm going to the restroom.  Aw, the joys of water.  The gift that keeps on giving lol.  I did very well on my eating too.  Still stuck to program.  I did go to Sonic and get a medium Diet Cherry Limeade.  I had never had one before but I'm still staying away from Dr. Pepper's even if it is a Diet Dr. Pepper lol so I decided to try those.  They are pretty good.  They'll come in handy when I need a fix.  I am having a problem though.  I have been itching to go get coffee.  We don't have a Starbucks but we have a great coffee shop here called Cpl Ray's (which in my oppionion is better lol :) but I have no idea what to order lol.  I can't order what I use to because there are 3432343423433234 calories in it lol.  I do like just regular coffee with splenda and creamer but is there a way to order something like a white chocolate mocha that I can have?  I know there are sugar free stuff but I'm just not sure.  If anyone is reading this and has a suggestion let me know lol!

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives