Day 1!

Well it's been day 1 and I've done good so far! lol. We met last night for our first weigh in and guess what! I had lost 20 lbs from the last time I weighed myself lol. I was pretty excited! I was expecting the worst! Of course it doesn't count for the contest but it counts to me :) When I got there I didn't know exactly where to go but ended up meeting one of my team mates and he and I went to the back and weighed in while we waited on Stephanie and our other team member. When Stephanie got there we did a mock weigh in for the camera and then we went to the cardio room. We did 30 min. of cardio and it wasn't bad at all. I was so nervous that they were going to make me do a bunch of stuff that I couldn't do and make me look stupid lol. We just got on treadmills and did that for 30 min. My eating is going good too! But why is it when you are trying to eat better that all you want to do is eat? Or all you think about is food? lol. I think I'm going to make some homemade corn dogs tonight that way I can have them in the fridge and warm up through out the week for either lunch or dinner. Or if it's low enough a snack lol.

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives