Beeville, TX ....Bee County....South Texas....1 hr from Corpus Christy...2 hrs from San Antonio...

 Well I have decided to move :)  And I'm actually doing it this time!! I'm moving to Beeville, Texas.  My sister Cymbre and her family live there and it's a little bit bigger than Andrews but not much.  I'm so excited!  I need a change and get away from things and this is perfect.  I will miss my friends and family though.  I've applied to some places but not many lol.  The kind of jobs that I'm looking for are a bit scarce.  I've been looking in the paper online and through other various websites.  I also have my resume with SOS Staffing and Snelling in the area as well.  I did apply for a job in George West and had a phone interview with them.  I was told to call back after 10 am on Friday and I did but the secretary hiring was doing payroll and asked to call me back and I never heard from her.  I don't know how to take that exactly lol.  I would thnk if I didn't get the job she would've just had the girl tell me that the position has already been filled, but I don't know lol.  It's really exciting and I hope to find a job soon.  Keep me in your prayers that this is what I'm supposed to be doing.  I feel it is though.  We shall see :)
  1. :( im going to miss you!! your really the only person i talk to lol.. but if its better for you im all for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol aw i'm going to miss you too!!! but it doesn't mean we will stop talking lol. we have oovoo and you can come visit us and i'll come visit here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christy - this is SO exciting!! :-) Now you & Cymbre will be competing for Scentsy territory....LOL!! I'm excited for you - I will be praying for continued direction for you & a job. I love it when people make big changes. It never seems to be a bad thing. Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks tamisha!! lol and no i'm not going to be to competive with her cause i'm going to try and hang onto alot of my customers here. and thanks for the prayers! i'm super excited if that's where God wants me to be :)

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives