Day 3...You were good to me

Thank you God.....

He defiantly has given me the strength through the past couple of days.  It's been really weird.  I have only wanted to actually eat something twice and it didn't last very long after that.  I've only been having protein shakes, carnation instant breakfast, coffee, and juice.  I hope that I am doing that right too lol.  I did have soup yesterday for lunch and I probably will have it for lunch again today.  I am really in the right mind frame for this journey and it makes me oh so happy :) 

One of the reason's for the liquid diet before hand is to shrink your liver.  I thought that was amazing when I heard that because I would have thought that liquids would make it bigger but I was wrong lol.  They need to shrink your liver in order to move it and get to your stomach.  If you don't follow this diet then your surgery will take an hour longer than it originally was supposed to be.  I don't know about anyone else having the surgery but I want to be in and out in a matter of time.  My doctor said it should only take 30-45 minutes for the actual surgery.  So I want to make sure that is all the time it takes :) 

Today starts day 4 of the liquid diet and I think it's going to be a good day as well.  I was supposed to have a garage sale with my Nana, but do to the weather we decided to post pone it.  I had take the day off at the salon for it and just kept it off so I could get my house in order.  I want to have it put together before I leave Tuesday so I don't have to do anything when I get back.  I'm also going through cabinets and my fridge/freezer getting stuff out of my house and giving it to someone else lol.  There are a few things that I am keeping just in case I have a get together and need to make snacks or something for others.  And one day there are a few things in my cabinet I will be able to have again so I'm keeping those. 

Here's to day 4 and staying on the right path!
  1. You can doooo iiiittt!!! (that is in my best Rob Schneider voice) I know you are going to do awesome thru this and can't wait until you get back and the crafting begins!!! Lots of Love! Cristan
    This is my first, not last, visit to the blogosphere so I'm not sure about the comment profile below...I just picked something lol

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives