1 egg, 2 egg, 3 egg, blah

I am still in shock as to how much I can eat. Yes, I realize that they did remove 3/4 of my stomach but I don't think about it until I eat. Today for lunch I had 2 scrambled eggs and I feel like I ate an entire pizza. I am so full! It's an amazing feeling though. And it has taken some adjustment for sure. Some times I'll just eat 1 string cheese and 3 thin slices of lunch meat and think "Oh this isn't much...". Then I eat it and can barely move!

I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the holidays and eating but since I'm finally getting how much I can eat I don't think it'll be a problem. My portions will be super small and honestly there's probably only 2 things I'm looking forward to.

Everyday I get more and more excited about the changes ahead. The way my mind, body, and soul are changing is amazing :)

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives