One Month, 2 Days,...

Since my surgery!

I can't believe it's already been that long!  It feels like forever ago that I had it.  I'm healing really good and I am now at the point that I get to start incorporating soft solid foods into my diet.  Which is really exciting because I am so sick of soup lol.  I had my one month follow up on Friday and we just went over my vitamins, protein, and food.  I'm full all the time and when I do eat it's not much.  Only a couple of bites but I feel like I ate the whole thing.  It's an amazing feeling.  I've been pinning (refer to my Pintrest blog below to find out about my addiction lol) vegan recipe's that I want to try so hopefully this weekend I will be able to.  I'm not  by any means turning into a full vegan but if there are recipe's that I find tasty then I'm defiantly going to be using them.  Why not incorporate it if it's tasty right ;)? 

And now to annouce how much I've lost since Sept 22nd.....drum roll please.....


52 lbs!!! I'm so stoked! It's so nice to get on the scale and not worry about it being a plus sign instead of a minus....
  1. That is so awesome Christy. I bet that's a great feeling. Wish I could say the same about myself...lol. I'm so happy for you and proud of you. You're a strong person and an inspiring person. You deserve to be happy and healthy and I look forward to watching your progress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME you ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO GO GO! whoo hoo! How Exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives