God blessed me & punished me....

He blessed me by losing 2.8 lbs! But then he punished me because I didn't stay for the meeting :)

I had every intention of staying for the meeting when I got there. I went to the noon meeting today and if I had thoughts of changing my day, it has now changed. I got there and waited for a minute or so to weigh in. When it was my turn I got on the scale and found out I had a loss. I was so excited. I'll be honest I was scared that I didn't lose anything or gained a pound. I did what I was supposed to over the weekend in Denver but there was something still in the back of my mind that made me nervous. After I weighed in I got me a name tag & then I sat down and waited. When it hit 5 after and she hadn't started the meeting I knew she was going to start late. Usually they are very prompt. Then I turned around. That's when I saw the long line of people needing to still weigh in. I then knew for sure it was going to be a late start. I decided to go ahead and leave because I was on my lunch break and I still needed to go to Walgreen's and get a few things. While at Walgreens I went and got some things I needed and then went to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription. I told the woman working the counter that I'd pay for the other items at the front because I needed to get a few other things and change out a few things. So I walked around the store again for about another 10 minutes before I finally made it to the front check out. When I got to the register that's when I realized something. I still had my name tag on from the meeting!! Underneath where you write your name it says Weight Watchers on it....

I was embarrassed and thought it was the most comical thing all at once.

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives