Tomorrow is the big day!  My 2nd weigh in!  I had to change weigh in day this week to Wednesday because of my trip and work was really crazy this past Monday.  After last week I decided that I shouldn't weigh in the Monday following a road trip.  No it's not because I ate stuff I'm not supposed to but that I retain water and need a day to get rid of it.  In Midland they don't hold meetings at lunch on Tuesday's so that's why Wednesday is the day. 

I'm really looking forward to my meeting.  I love being with the other members and learning and getting idea's off of them.  And I love sharing what knowledge I have.  I'm also anxious to see how I did.  If it's just one pound again I will be ok with that.  It still means I'm making process.  I'm still better than where I was. 

Tonight for dinner I'm making this bubble up breakfast casserole that I found from a woman I follow on Facebook and her blog Drizzle Me Skinny .  Instead of ham though I am going to use bacon.  It looks so good and I can't wait to try it!  I'll let you know how it is! 

Do you have any new recipe's you are going to try?  If so let me know which ones and how they are!

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives