My First Date With Meatloaf....

The food.....not the musician 😂

I have never made meatloaf. You see, I am not a fan. My mom would make it when I was a kid and I just did not like it. I'm not sure if it was the taste or the texture but it was not my cup of tea.

I have found a few recipe's on Pintrest that look really tasty.  Travis likes meatloaf and he's watching his carbs so I figured this was a great time to try one of them.  I decided to do a Spinich Mozzarella Meatloaf.



And am I the only one that turns the oven light on anytime their is something in the oven? I just love to be able to see it go through the transitions of cooking


 It smelt amazing while I was cooking it and in the end I liked it but there was still something about the texture. I'm going to give it a try again and see if I can fix it to where I really like it.  Here's the recipe http://pin.it/_LpuXjV . I did however tweak the recipe when I was putting the recipe in my Weight Watcher recipe builder. I used Weight Watchers mozzarella, Pregresso Italian Bread Crumbs, and ground elk.  Those that don't know Travis is a hunter and goes on an elk hunt every year. We have a freezer full of it so if my recipe calls for red meat 99% of the time it will be elk. Unless I forget to thaw it out and then I run to the grocery store and get beef.  

Let me know if you try it, if you liked it, or made a new tweak you think I'd like! 

PS it was only 7 WW points and I put that it had 8 servings so you get a decent amount for a serving 😊
 
 

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives