Five on Friday....Beauty Edition





What is 5 on Friday you ask?  It's where you write a blog about five things on your mind today, anything goes really, then you link it up to one of the three hosts blog sites.

My 5 for Friday this week is the top 5 beauty items I'm kinda obsessed with at the moment.


Just bought this shampoo and conditioner about a week ago and I'm in love with it.  It really does add volume to my hair.  Or it makes me think it does :)


I was using Bare Minerals makeup for the longest time, but two things started happening.  1.  My face started to look really really REALLY dry and 2.  My face started to look orange.  I went to Ulta and started talking to the make up girl and she suggested Smashbox Halo Hydrating powder foundation.  You put a primer called Photo Finish Primer and a BB Cream underneath and my make up stays on all day, I don't look dry, and the best thing...I'm not orange :)
Mary Kay's Love Lash Mascara.  It's amazing.  It doesn't make my eyelashes clump up and if you are sensitive to certain masacara's this has worked well for me. 



 I love this collection of eye shadows.  When I was in my 20's I wore eyeshadow every day, but as I got older I just started keeping it simple with blush, mascara, and lipstick.  Decided it was time to start wearing it again when I saw this :)


Started with Kenra and ending with Kenra :)  The volume hairspray by Kenra has a really good hold and again I think it does add volume to my hair but again it could be just me thinking it does




Happy Friday everyone!  

Designed by FlexyCreatives