Are we there yet? Are we there? Are we there yet?

As of right now I have 1 day left...

Today was kinda hard. At least not until tonight. I worked at the salon until about 8:30 & the old me wanted to go get a burger or chicken from next door lol. Even though the chicken is sometimes gross it smelt good today lol. But I resisted. I got in my car and went & did the things I needed to do before going home. Once I got home I kept myself preoccupied. I am so proud of myself because I still have not cheated once! Not even a taste of something.

Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous or scared. And I would love to say no, but every once in a while I catch myself getting nervous. I'm just really ready to have it over with so I can stop preparing and start living. I'm ready to be in my new routine.

Well...one more day of work then were Dallas bound....

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives