Surprise!!

My baby sister turned the big 30!!



My sister is the type of person that loves to be in control of situations. It's not a bad thing at all (even though we give her grief about it lol)! But we wanted to surprise her for her birthday and that took ALOT of work.

I made arrangements to have a party at her friend Gina's house while Mike got me the invite list. We decided to do an outdoor movie with a concession stand that had hot dogs, nachos, candy, etc. Angela, my mom, & I flew out on her actual birthday to be there when she got there. We helped finish getting everything together and then something I ,for one, had not planned for.....rain. Since it had rained we moved the party inside. All the guests waited on the porch out front for Cymbre to arrive. We stayed in the back so she got her big surprise :). When she got back there she was really shocked to find us! After the surprise everyone (except me lol :) had hot dogs, cake, and all the other fun stuff that we had. She opened her presents and was really shocked to see that my dad had got her a uv light & I had gotten her shellac polish so she could do her own Shellac at home. Then she was surprised by a beautiful necklace with emeralds from my mom & Craig along with a one if a kind cookbook from my mom that we waited for years for (she said we had to wait until we were 30 to receive one lol...we did our time finally :).

We spent the next 2 days hanging out and relaxing with my sister, brother in law, & the kids. It was a great getaway that I always hate coming back from, but it'll be nice to have a couple days to relax at home :)

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives