Easy Like Saturday Morning

I know.....it should be Sunday morning but it's Saturday so I had to change it a bit :)

I am so excited.  I am writing this from my new laptop!  A couple of years ago my lap top took a tumble and the screen cracked.  So I had to hook it up to monitors to make it work.  I could've gotten the screen fixed but honestly it was an old computer so I just wasn't sure if I wanted to get a new one or fix it.  When I moved into the house with Travis that's when it started going downhill.  Before I knew it, it was not working at all.  Luckily I did get the important stuff off of it.

This is the first weekend we haven't had to be anywhere or have any commitment.  So far we have not done anything other than eat breakfast and drink some coffee.  I do plan on trying a new casserole tomorrow so be on the look out for that.  It's a bubble up french toast casserole that I picked up from one of my favorite blogs.  I'll give you all the info tomorrow :)

This post is going to be short and sweet.  I really just wanted to write a blog on my new computer lol.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the new recipe!  Hopefully I'm not building it up in my head but I really do think it's going to be a great recipe!

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives