Weigh In Mondays









Hey ya'll!  It's weigh in Monday and I am so glad to say that.....I lost 5.2 lbs this week!!!


Ok....so let me start off by saying that the 5 lb loss does NOT happen every week.  I know some people will say "Oh, well, she had the sleeve surgery so that's why she lost the 5 lb" or "Why can't I lose 5 lbs a week like Christy".   Let me tell you, this only happens about every couple of weeks (ok more than a couple but you get the idea) and we are all different on how much we lose at a time.  Normally I lose about 2-3 lbs a week.  Last week I gained 2 lbs.  It wasn't from me not working my program it's just my body being mean to me and making me work harder.  And it worked.  I was a pretty good Weight Watcher girl this past week.  I had obstacles like Valentine's Day (I opted NOT to go to my favorite pizza place Jersey Girl Pizza for a heart shaped pizza ;), life, and Ranston's birthday dinner at Chili's.  Yes, Chili's does have a guiltless menu but let's be honest.....it does not look that appealing.  Especially when other people are ordering better looking items.   I had a side Cesar salad and a cup of the chicken enchilada soup.  It was a really delicious meal!   I did also have a few chips from the chip bowl but I counted those chips towards my extra points.  That's the thing.  You can still have any kind of food (unless it's the 66 point skillet chocolate chip cookie and then you better find like 8 people to share it with ;), it's about making better choices of the food you're eating to fit in your point range.


I have had my first goal set since I started and I'm 2 pounds from hitting it.  Since I started Weight Watchers I've lost 61 lbs. I'm so glad to be back on track :)

What goals are you hitting?  Have you started a weight loss journey also?  If so, how much have you lost?  I want to give you the praise you deserve!
  1. Well I started my journey last Monday then Valentine happened , out tradition is Texas burger enough said then Friday was birthday party I did get grilled chicken ...are you proud lol covered in bbq sauce bacon and cheese . Saturday was good but last night finally at 8 pm we ate and I had mini corndogs French fries and a root beer. So starting today I am going to try to keep trying to do better. That is all I can do is the best I can as life gets in the way cause I am going to live .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL and that chicken with the bacon and cheese looked REALLY good. Hey, as some people say "take it one day at a time" and "keep coming back cause it works if you work it" ....lol

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives