Dad

I'm so excited to announce.....

My dad hit his 100!

I can not tell you how excited I am of this. For him, for me and my sister, for my neice and nephew, for our whole family! I think I am just as excited for his as I was mine.

I know it sounds selfish to include us on his milestone, but his success means we have more time with him. We can go and do productive things as a family.  Build more memories with our dad and their Pop.  

And I need to also take this time and apologize to him. I know I may get on your nerves asking if you want to go walk or make other suggestions, but its only because I know the potential that your new active life can be. I know we are at two different levels in our journey, but it feels amazing to me to be given a second chance at this and want you to take full advantage of it.  

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives