Who doesn't {love} to shop?

I'll take "Best place to get personlized, home made, or vintage items" for $500 Alex....

"What is Etsy?"

I love {online shopping}!  It's amazing!  I love being able to shop in my pj's, on a Saturday morning, while sitting on my back porch drinking coffee.  What else could be better?  Here's the Show Us Your Life for this week, our favorite online shop sites!

So of course my first online site that I absolutely love is Etsy.  Specifically these shops:

Southern by Choice
I {love} anything Texas.  I am a very proud Texan.  I have this painting up in my house that I purchased from another Etsy store (the shop I bought it from is currently closed :( )

*Side Note:  This is a replica of the painting that Carrie Bradshaw puts in her apartment after she and Big call it quits because he left her at the alter.  She moves out and she redoes her apartment.  The only difference is the O in her love is a British flag*

Southern by Choice's stuff is so amazing!! It's all custom made so you're getting a one of kind item.  Check her out!  She is amazing to work with!

Fiesty Babies
I have a soft spot for nostalgic items.  This site has the cutest onsies for baby's that have to do with things from the 80's and 90's.  For a friends baby I bought the onsie with Notorious B.I.G. and it has his face and it says "It's All Good, Baby Baby".  I also got my niece one that has Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Gray on it from Dirty Dancing that says "Nobody puts baby in a corner".  How awesome is that?!  I need to figure out who has baby's right now that I can buy more for :)

3L Photography
I absolutely positively {LOVE} her photography!  Just the photo's themselves and the way she edits them.  Absolutely gorgeous.  I have quite a few that I want to order, just need to figure out where exactly I am going to put them. 

Eden's Cove Treasures
I have bought quite a few things from this shop.  I have bought an amazing milk glass lamp, an amazing picture, baskets, and a few other things.  She's amazing to work with and her stuff is always great!


Non Etsy stores that I love are:

Torrid
They have some really amazing clothes for bigger girls.  When I was growing up I would always have to shop in the women's section.  So my outfits were always screaming "older women" and not "young fun teenager".  As I got older (high school)  I found Lane Bryant and it helped.  Then about 6 years ago I found Torrid and have been hooked ever since.

Hanna & Lola
I {LOVE} this store and I {LOVE} these sisters!  Lorena (Lola) and I have been friends for years.  She and I worked for JC Penney's at the same time and I'm so glad that she came to work there!  Otherwise we probably would have never met.  Her sister LeeAnna (Hanna) is amazing as well!  They are adding more inventory so keep a look out for it!

Christy Grissom, Origami Owl, Independent Designer
Ok, shameless plug but I {LOVE} this product so much!  Every locket tells a story....What's yours?  You can tell a different story every day if you wanted to or keep the same story!  This is my story:







I'll wear my story most days but when I'm feeling vintagey, I'll wear a rose gold locket with a gold sparrow, silver infinity sign, some clear accent stones (really they are April birthstones :), put some watch gears behind it and I'm done.  My other locket consists of a window plate (coming in October) that says Love, a clear accent stone, an aqua stone, an owl, and a bling heart with aqua crystals.  Just depends on my mood.  I might even just wear a necklace with a tag that says "Inspire" and one that says "Fear Not" with a butterfly on the front and on the back it says "Without change, there would be no butterflies", along with an ocean turquoise crystal dangle.

Happy shopping!  Your bank account will thank me later :)








  1. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. Saw that you are from Andrews. I have some friends who moved there a couple of years ago. I am also a Texas girl. I am going to go check out Torrid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) Who are your friends? And where at in Texas do you live? You will {LOVE} Torrid! It is my favorite store!

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives