Five on Friday





I got five on it....(anytime I hear 5 I think of that song :)


I started reading a new blogger and her post today was Five on Friday and I thought "What a great idea!"  So I went to the original bloggers post and read what it was all about.  Basically you blog 5 things that are on your mind.  So I present to you.... Christy's Five on Friday


Five:  I'm kinda sad that I missed the Kidd Kraddick memorial yesterday.  I wonder if it will be posted on their website....

Four:  I want a fun new background for my blog that someone creates for me but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on it...

Three:  I shouldn't have just eaten that cookie...

Two:  I need to close Stephanie's Origami Owl party.....

One:  I don't know why this has been on my mind so much latley but I'm so excited about it.  I get to get a complete new wardrobe for fall and winter!  I keep thinking about the direction I want it to go and keep pinning somethings.  So far it looks like a lot of knee high boots, tights/skinny jeans, sweaters or light tops with a sweater over it, and scarves.  I may go and try on some boots made for normie's (normal people :) and see how the calves fit.  If they don't fit I'll order from Woman Within or Roaman's since they offer wide calf sizes.


What's your 5 on Friday?

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives