Friday, August 23, 2013

5....5...5...5...5..

 





I got 5 on it....(yep I sure did sing that again :) )

Here it is....My 5 on Friday...

5.  Have I mentioned I hate the beginning awkward stages of a relationship?

4.  Can't wait until tomorrow and Rani's baby shower for Marley Joy

3.  I am glad that I finally got to donate blood again.  Anytime I schedule to I forget or run out of time.  Donating blood is so important!  My brother in law has had to have a big trasfusion as well as my Aunt Von.  Especially if you have a rare blood type like I do (O negative) it's VERY important you donate.  Your blood can go to anyone that needs it!  Donate today!

2.  Is it 5 yet?

1.  I am really really REALLY digging my outfit today.  Including the accessories of jewelry and my nails.  I love it when things come together for the good!


Do your own 5 on Friday!  Simply blog about the 5 things that are on your mind and then link it up at April of A. Liz Adventures blog and you're done!  Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Love your accessories too and the colour of your top. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I got the top at www.hannaandlola.com, the necklace at www.christyk.origamiowl.com, and the ring at Lane Bryant :)

      Delete